Wednesday 11 February 2015

New Angel dolls.

These dolls are my make for week 6 of the year long challenge, they aren't my usual style of dolls and I did enjoy making them. I used a pattern by Cindee Moyer and adapted it to my style of working and I'm pleased with the results.

cloth art angel dolls

I made three in total all different colours, Blue, Pink and Purple. They were quick to make and fun and they look great.

Cloth Art Angel Doll

I like the organza over the cotton muslin and scrim which I feel gives them an more ethereal feel along with the the closed eyes I painted they look very serene. 

Cloth Art Angel doll

They are in my Etsy shop along with all my other available dolls. I think I may make more of these but first I need to order some more doll fabric. 
I wonder what I will make for week 7.

See you soon
Vic xx



No comments:

Post a Comment