Also this week I started on a pattern I purchased a couple of weeks ago, designed by Susan Barmore.
Luckily by the next day they were dry so I glued the felt leaf wrappers to the bodies and stuck pins in them until the glue dried. They did look funny with the pins sticking out but it wasn't long before I added some colour to the leaves with pencil and embellished them with copper wire and beads. Now I just need to take their photos and list them in my shop, hopefully I'll have time this weekend.
This week has also seen some changes on Etsy as they have had a bit of a revamp of the shops, we as shop owners can preview the look and make any necessary changes. This has actually come at a good time as I was not happy with my banners and branding so on Friday I spent a few hours on Canva updating my shop icon / logo to my favourite Flamingo Pixie Elf.
Next was my banner I toyed with using the pixie elf again but then I decided and using one of my own art dolls. I think it looks better and cleaner and both the logo and banners reflect my current work.
Until next time