Yesterday I started a new cloth doll, its from a new pattern I bought recently. As with most patterns you start with the head which went reasonably well though I did change the features a bit. After colouring the head it looked great so I put it to one side and continued with sewing and stuffing the rest of the body.
I finished everything and pinned the arms and legs to the body then I needed to pin the head to the neck. For some reason the head is out of proportion and is too small compared to the rest of the body. I'm not quite sure what went wrong but I'm going to remake it. This head won't be wasted as it could be used for another doll.
Until next time