Tuesday 23 September 2014

Halloween Additions

This week I've been making some new additions for my Etsy Shop specifically for Halloween.
I thought a Mummy and a Zombie would be nicd, so I decided to make them as just a head that could be hung up for display. I had great fun making these and I had even more fun making the photo collages using Pic Monkey.

 zombie halloween cloth art doll decoration

mummy halloween cloth art doll decoration

I like the Zombie but my favourite is the Mummy, the eyes just seem to glow. I have another big doll that I still want to make and I'm aware that Halloween is approaching fast so that will be on my to do list for maybe next week. But first I will be making something new and I will tell you all about it later in the week. 

Until next time

Vic xx

2 comments: