Sunday 28 February 2016

New Witch Doll

Yeah I finally finished the witch doll I started a couple of weeks ago, and I'm really pleased with her. She took only a day to finish which wasn't too bad especially as it has been a very busy week, which makes me wonder if its worth making a few basic doll up and then finishing them at a later date. But then I do like to work on the whole look and the character of the doll I want to create from scratch so I think I'll continue to make as and when I want to.



connie the crimson witch art doll


 So Connie the Crimson Witch ended up with the just the ruby red chiffon for her skirt. I was thinking of adding an over skirt like the previous witch dolls but nothing looked right and then I thought about the black heart net but again it didn't look right. So I added ribbon and a sparkly buckle and she ended up with a red felt witches hat, which I thought would suit her better. 

connie the crimson witch art doll

I still have another doll to finish and I need to make the body and arms but I think I need to do some research first as I want to make some extras to go with it and to be honest I think next week is elf painting. 

connie the crimson witch art doll

So hopefully next week I will be showing you some freshly painted Cornish Pixie Elves. 

Until next time
Vic xx



2 comments:

  1. Damn, I wish I had a waist like hers :P Another beautiful doll Vic, I do love your dolls but I have to say I love my chook more :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, and a lot of work went inot making her I'm sure

    ReplyDelete