Luckily in between the egg hunts I was able to get out and have a play at etching Copper with a salt water solution and a battery.
I used some black electricians tape to cover the copper and a waterproof pen for the design. As you can see the pen wasn't really up to the job and the etching was a bit blurry. I think I will certainly use this method again and try nail polish or even beeswax for the image. It certainly beats using an acid.
While waiting for the copper to etch I used up some old beads and made four bracelets, I like making things that don't take too long to make.
They will go on the website soon as I'm going to have a bit of a revamp on there.