Monday 31 July 2017

Troll Babies and Retiring Pixies

My doll making muse has finally made it back which is good as I have a show next week and I wanted some new items. Sadly the Cornish Pixie Elf muse is still missing and probably enjoying Mojitos on a nice beach somewhere.

So back to dolls I've made a fresh batch of Troll Babies there is four this year including two girls. I've decided to just have a small amount of these in the summer and the same will happen with the witch brooches I will just make so many in September ready for Halloween.

Cornish Dragon Troll Baby
Suli

Cornish Dragon Troll Baby
Ditid

Cornish Dragon Troll Baby
Zesa

Cornish Dragon Troll Baby
Kurzol

There will be a few larger dolls coming soon and I've written an list to remind myself, but there are more witches planned with possibly a large witch.

And now for the Cornish Pixie Elves and a few of them will be going to the retirement home for Cornish Pixies. Some of those are Halloween ones but I'm hoping to have some new Halloween and Christmas Cornish Pixies soon.

Cornish Dragon Cornish Pixie Elf
The Batty Family

Cornish Dragon Cornish Pixie Elf
The Sugars

Cornish Dragon Cornish Pixie Elf
The Daisies

Cornish Dragon Cornish Pixie Elf
Mummy

Cornish Dragon Cornish Pixie Elf
Spaceman

Cornish Dragon Cornish Pixie Elf
Spider

That's all for now as I have a large doll body to stuff and some mixed media canvas work to finish.

Until Next Time
Vic xxx

1 comment: