Tuesday 1 September 2015

More New Pixie Elves

Last week I managed to find sometime and painted two new Pixie Elves, one was a bit more of a challenge than the other but I really like how they turned out.
First is one decorated with a heart, I always seem to fall back on decorating the bodies with a heart but with this one I wanted to something a little bit different. I thought a winged heart would look good and the tattoo heart idea I may do another time.

Cornish pixie elf


The next one as I said was a bit more of a challenge, but it is completely fun and pink.

cornish pixie elf


Yes I just had to paint a pink flamingo on an elf and I really love it, though at one point it was a bit too fuchsia pink, so I added a few other colour washes to calm it down and added a bit of white and yeah we had a flamingo. Of course I had to add a matching pink hat which clashes nicely with the periwinkle blue body, which seemed very Kitsch. 

This week is the last week of the school holidays and I'm not sure if I will get a chance to make anything but I know I will be starting a doll next week so I will be sharing that in a couple of weeks. 

Until next time
Vic xx

No comments:

Post a Comment