Friday 28 September 2018

Quick Update and getting back to the blog.

Its been a while since I last blogged and a lot of things have happened since then.
The lad has finished his exams and is now at college studying animal care, and trying to persuade us that him having ferrets would be a good thing. Hmm well it would if we didn't have the fish, chickens and the cockatiels.
And me, I'm now working part time in a card shop as well as still making the pixies, dolls and finding time to write. The writing blog has moved to word press and also needs and update, which I'll do later if I have the time.
So to kick start the blog again I've joined in a blog hop / challenge run by Art Elements. Their website is full of interesting posts tutorials and more as well as the monthly blog challenges. This months challenge happens to Fairies, or Fae as I prefer to use. Of course that works perfectly with the dolls and I've been busy, between working, trying to finish three dolls and two witch brooches. The dolls are complete but the brooches aren't quiet finished.
I have shared some sneaky peeks of the work in the dolls on Instagram but here are a few of them.








I will reveal the three dolls on Sunday the 30th September and there will be a list of the other blogs who will be joining in. 
I'll see you then
Vic x


No comments:

Post a Comment